Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Be Strong and Feel Great! You're Never Too Old! One Man's Story!

Here's (click here) a great inspirational tale from 54-year old Mark Jordan! 

Mark has set the world's record for the most number of pull-ups in one day (an astonishing 4,321 pull-ups!), and proves that nobody is too old to get in shape and feel great!

Let me tell you a bit about my story. I'm now zeroing in on age 50. It's hard for me to believe, but, thanks to the addition of exercise to my weekly routine, I truly feel better than I have at any other time in my life! 

I feel energetic, positive, and ready to go at all times!

No matter your age, your life experience, or your exercise history, you can become stronger, healthier, and more positive, thru fitness!

It's not too late!

Above: Yes, that's me! Age 11 (left) and today (right) at age 49!


Schedule a free consultation with a Fitness on Call trainer today, and learn more about how you can benefit from regular exercise, brought to you on your schedule!

Write or call today! (704) 292-5345 or fitnessoncallnc@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment